It was a bad news day on the injury front for the Steelers, as starting tight end Heath Miller missed practice due to an exercise-related headache. His status for Sunday vs the Jets is now up in the air.
It’s hopeful that he can be back on out on Friday, but if not, the Steelers may take the sitting out as a sign that he’s not ready to go, and may sit him another week with a short week next week as the team will play on Thursday the 23rd vs the Panthers at home.
Miller was cleared to resume practicing and did so Wednesday, only to be sit out of Thursday’s practice.
Another key player that sat Thursday was linebacker James Harrison. He sat out practice for a second successive day with an undisclosed illness.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on