STEELERS: DNP: LB James Harrison (illness), RB Mewelde Moore (knee), S Troy Polamalu (ankle), DE Aaron Smith (triceps), LB Jason Worilds (knee). LIMITED: LB LaMarr Woodley (knee).
BROWNS: DNP: RB Peyton Hillis (ribs), DT Shaun Rogers (ankle, hip), RB Lawrence Vickers (illness), G Floyd Womack (knee). LIMITED: LB Eric Alexander (groin), LB Marcus Benard (shoulder), CB Sheldon Brown (shoulder), DE Kenyon Coleman (knee), TE Robert Royal (shoulder), T John St. Clair (ankle), TE Benjamin Watson (ankle). FULL: LB Matt Roth (thumb).
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on