Gary Myers is a long-time NFL writer since 1978 and also has been on HBO’s popular Inside the NFL. Myers has also hosted the YES Network’s This Week in Football since 2002. His latest piece in the Post has a little prediction attached, stating that the Jets are going to top the Steelers 20-17 in Sunday evening’s AFC Title game at Heinz Field. Here’s part of his piece.
It won’t be easy. The toughest part is over for the Jets. They beat the hated Patriots. The Jets will make their fans suffer, of course, for three hours Sunday night.
But then … Jets 20, Steelers 17 in a slugfest.
“We’ve talked about it all year about going to the Super Bowl and winning it,” Revis said. “This is just another steppingstone. We don’t need to put the pressure on us. Just relax and be confident in what we believe in.”
The Jets are two-thirds of the way through the most treacherous road any team has ever had to travel to get to the Super Bowl: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger. And they will finish the job against the Steelers with Sanchez becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to win five road playoff games – and he’s only in his second season.
Feel free to read the rest by clicking HERE
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on