National Football Post reports that James Harrison is having ANOTHER back surgery today, putting even more pressure on the Steelers to get something long term done with LaMarr Woodley in case Harrison’s injury is worse than first thought.
What’s going on with Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison? Now, he’s having a second back surgery today after recently undergoing a first procedure. “I’ll be going back in today to do surgery again, so it’s back to 6 weeks of down time instead of 5,” Harrison wrote. “o’well better to have caught it now instead of a month from now.”
Recently, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said it was a successful procedure and that a piece of herniated disc was removed from a nerve. “Everything went great,” agent Bill Parise told the Post-Gazette. “The consensus was no one could figure out how he could play through the season but the surgery went exactly as they wanted it to and James’ recovery should be complete.” Apparently, not complete enough.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on