The Steelers will chat with another CB – this time it’s Texas corner Curtis Brown, who also will talk with half the league according to the National Football Post.
University of Texas cornerback Curtis Brown is in heavy demand with several upcoming visits and workouts, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation. That includes the New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Cleveland Browns.
Brown ran the 40-yard dash in 4.51 seconds at the NFL scouting combine and registed a 10-8 broad jump and a 38-inch vertical leap. He’s regarded as a good fit for man or zone coverage schemes. He was named second-team all-conference last season, recording 26 tackles, one for a loss, an interception and six pass deflections.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on