The Steelers will chat with another CB – this time it’s Texas corner Curtis Brown, who also will talk with half the league according to the National Football Post.
University of Texas cornerback Curtis Brown is in heavy demand with several upcoming visits and workouts, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation. That includes the New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Cleveland Browns.
Brown ran the 40-yard dash in 4.51 seconds at the NFL scouting combine and registed a 10-8 broad jump and a 38-inch vertical leap. He’s regarded as a good fit for man or zone coverage schemes. He was named second-team all-conference last season, recording 26 tackles, one for a loss, an interception and six pass deflections.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on