Massive Baylor nose guard Phil Taylor has eight upcoming official visits, including the Jets, Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers and the New Orleans Saints, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
Taylor conducted three private workouts this week with the Browns, Chiefs and an undisclosed AFC playoff team. Taylor is regarded as a rising prospect on draft boards, especially after the Senior Bowl where he shoved around blockers. Taylor is a big, strong anchor at 6-foot-3, 334 pounds. At the scouting combine, he ran the 40-yard dash in 5.09 seconds and bench pressed 225 pounds 31 times.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on