Massive Baylor nose guard Phil Taylor has eight upcoming official visits, including the Jets, Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers and the New Orleans Saints, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
Taylor conducted three private workouts this week with the Browns, Chiefs and an undisclosed AFC playoff team. Taylor is regarded as a rising prospect on draft boards, especially after the Senior Bowl where he shoved around blockers. Taylor is a big, strong anchor at 6-foot-3, 334 pounds. At the scouting combine, he ran the 40-yard dash in 5.09 seconds and bench pressed 225 pounds 31 times.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on