Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor broke his left thumb in the first quarter of the Steelers loss to the Redskins Friday night, and could miss a couple of weeks of action. Team president Art Rooney II broke the news at halftime on KDKA-TVs broadcast of the game. Taylor signed a $28 million contract last week.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on