According to several different reports via Twitter, rookie running back John Clay walked out on practice on Monday afternoon.
According to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Clay walked off the practice field towards the locker room eventually stopped by a staffer who talked him out of leaving. Bouchette writes via his twitter page: “#steelers rookie rb john clay walks off practice field and heads toward locker room. Staffer runs after him and talks him out of leaving.”
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on