The Steelers are licking their wounds after Sunday’s somewhat stunning loss in Baltimore. Not only were they beat up on the field, but it appears they suffered a rather big injury off it.
Adam Caplan of The Sideline View is reporting that starting right tackle Willie Colon could be lost for a significant period of time with an arm injury.
Caplan says it’s believed that the injury is in the triceps area.
Colon was inked this past offseason to a big five year deal worth $29 million. If he’s lost for a long amount of time or even the season, the team could go out and bring back Flozell Adams, who was released and not brought back this offseason.
Right now Chris Scott is listed as Colon’s backup.
Caplan also pointed out a couple other tackles on the market – Ryan Harris (injured/back), Jon Stinchcomb, Nick Kaczur, Mario Henderson, (former Steeler) Max Starks and Adams.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on