Make that fine #2 for the Steelers already in 2011.
Friday the league fined CB Ike Taylor $15,000 for unnecessary roughness for head butting Ravens offensive tackle Michael Oher, which led to an altercation between the two teams where referee Tony Corrente was knocked down.
Taylor’s fine comes a day after safety Troy Polamalu was hit with a $15,000 fine for horsecollaring Ravens RB Rickey Williams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on