Make that fine #2 for the Steelers already in 2011.
Friday the league fined CB Ike Taylor $15,000 for unnecessary roughness for head butting Ravens offensive tackle Michael Oher, which led to an altercation between the two teams where referee Tony Corrente was knocked down.
Taylor’s fine comes a day after safety Troy Polamalu was hit with a $15,000 fine for horsecollaring Ravens RB Rickey Williams.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on