Steelers superstar signal caller Ben Roethlisberger’s left foot is good enough to play.
The club’s head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday he expects Roethlisberger to be under center when his struggling 2-2 squad faces the surging 3-1 Titans on Sunday at Heinz Field.
Roethlisberger sprained his left foot in the fourth quarter of Week four’s 17-10 loss in Houston. An MRI on Monday revealed no significant damage but Tomlin said his quarterback could be limited early in practice this week.
Smith, Mendenhall update: Steelers defensive end Aaron Smith has a mid-foot sprain. Tomlin sounded “doubtful” about his availability this week. Also, the team will monitor the hamstring injury of Rashard Mendenhall this week but won’t rule him out for the Titans game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on