Steelers veteran defensive end Aaron Smith has been placed on injured reserve, the team announced on Saturday.
Smith has missed the last two weeks, and was ruled out for Sunday’s game clash the Cardinals, with a foot injury.
The 35-year-old Smith has struggled with injuries the last three seasons, with shoulder, triceps and this year’s foot injury limited him to just 15 games.
Rookie defensive lineman Corbin Bryant has been signed off the practice squad to take Smith’s place on the 53-man roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on