The left hamstring injury that forced sack artist LaMarr Woodley from the Steelers’ 25-17 win over New England on Sunday won’t keep him from playing next week when Baltimore visits Heinz Field according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
That’s what the AFC’s leading sack man said after he recorded his eighth and ninth sacks of the season.
“I’ll be in there,” he said. “I have a week (to heal).”
Woodley said he didn’t tear his hamstring, which he hurt in the third quarter while rushing Patriots superstar quarterback Tom Brady.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on