With the Ravens showdown coming up next Sunday night, the injury issues for the Steelers continue to not look good. Sunday they lost linebacker LaMarr Woodley, who was having a huge game, with a hamstring injury.
The Post-Gazette reports that Woodley’s injury is likely to keep him out for at least another game, and James Farrior has a torn calf that could keep him out until December.
One piece of good news is that of the other outside linebacker, that being James Harrison. The one-time NFL Defensive MVP, who has missed the past four games with his broken orbital bone, is scheduled to be examined this week and it’s possible he could play vs. the Ravens.
No question if he’s able to get back on the field, that would be a huge lift for a team that finds ways to just keep winning week in and week out.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on