Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley’s left hamstring injury is “not good” and will keep him out of the team’s rematch with the Ravens on Sunday night at Heinz Field, Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
The injury could potentially keep Woodley out for an extended period of time, Dulac adds.
Signed to a six-year, $61.5 million contract extension in August, Woodley leads the AFC and is tied for third in the NFL with nine quarterback sacks this season, picking up 7.5 sacks over the last four games, including two in each of the last three games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on