Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley’s left hamstring injury is “not good” and will keep him out of the team’s rematch with the Ravens on Sunday night at Heinz Field, Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
The injury could potentially keep Woodley out for an extended period of time, Dulac adds.
Signed to a six-year, $61.5 million contract extension in August, Woodley leads the AFC and is tied for third in the NFL with nine quarterback sacks this season, picking up 7.5 sacks over the last four games, including two in each of the last three games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on