LaMarr Woodley is pushing to play Sunday when Pittsburgh visits the Bengals, according to Steelers sources. Woodley was expected to miss two weeks after he sustained a hamstring injury in a game against the Patriots, and then come back after the Steelers’ Week 11 bye.
Given the tests done on the injury, however, Woodley is already lobbying to play, and he will if it is in anyway possible. The Steelers are keeping an open mind regarding Woodley, who was on a sack tear prior to the injury. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Monday that Woodley’s participation in practice this week would dictate his availability on Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on