Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said WR Emmanuel Sanders will return to the lineup in Week 12 against Kansas City. Sanders has missed the past two games due to a knee scope. “He’s not exactly where he was, but I think he will be by Sunday night,” Arians said.
“I think we’re most explosive with him in the group.” Sanders has emerged as a valuable option in the Steelers’ passing game during his second NFL season. He had five receptions in each of his previous two games before the injury and has two touchdowns on the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on