Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said WR Emmanuel Sanders will return to the lineup in Week 12 against Kansas City. Sanders has missed the past two games due to a knee scope. “He’s not exactly where he was, but I think he will be by Sunday night,” Arians said.
“I think we’re most explosive with him in the group.” Sanders has emerged as a valuable option in the Steelers’ passing game during his second NFL season. He had five receptions in each of his previous two games before the injury and has two touchdowns on the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on