Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is questionable for next Monday’s game at San Francisco due to a sprained left ankle.
Coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that Roethlisberger is “day-to-day” but is working “tirelessly” to be on the field against the 49ers.
Roethlisberger left last Thursday’s 14-3 win over Cleveland during the second quarter after turning the ankle while getting sacked. He returned to throw for 178 yards and a touchdown in the second half.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on