As expected, the Steelers will be without linebacker James Harrison for Monday nights game at San Francisco against the 49ers.
Harrison’s appeal for a one-game suspension after a hit on Browns QB Colt McCoy last Thursday was heard yesterday by Ted Cottrell, and the one-game suspension was upheld, meaning that the former NFL Defensive Player of the Year will have to sit out the critical game at the 49ers.
With the hopeful return of LaMarr Woodley to the lineup for the game, OLB will get the start in Harrison’s place on the other side.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on