Greg A. Bedard over at the Boston Globe has in his Sunday football notes five teams that he thinks will be in the postseason that did not make it in 2012, and and five that won’t that were in last season.
Out of the five that were in, he says the Steelers are out of the mix.
3. Steelers (12-4): Chances are, either Pittsburgh or Baltimore is not going to make the playoffs, considering how the AFC has more teams on the rise. It’s really a tossup. Both teams are rebuilding their offensive lines and parts of the defense. The Steelers seem further away on defense, and they are going with a change at offensive coordinator to the combustible Todd Haley.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on