Everyone seems to be on hold waiting to hear if Todd Haley is going to be offered the head coaching job with the Cardinals.
Just reading in between the lines, it doesn’t really sound like a good fit, and the Post-Gazette reports that Haley seems to himself think it would take an awful lot to leave the Steel City.
What chance does Todd Haley have to be hired as head coach by the Arizona Cardinals?
Well, maybe not a good one, based on the demands Haley made to the Cardinals during his interview last week.
I have been told that Haley told Cardinals owner Mike Bidwill what he wanted and what he needed to become their head coach. And he set the asking price very high.
Haley apparently did this because he is happy in his role as offensive coordinator with the Steelers and doesn’t want to leave unless an offer is almost too good to pass up.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on