How’s that for a quick recovery?
Steelers OL Mike Adams, who was stabbed in a botched robbery in Pittsburgh back on June 1st, will take the field for the black and gold in just the second practice of the summer.
It was thought that Adams would not be able to take the field for some time as he worked his way back from the incident which saw him in court as the suspects were ordered to stand trial.
The three men accused in the case face attempted homicide, conspiracy and other crimes.
As for those that start camp on the PUP list, they include star TE Heath Miller, LB Sean Spence, FB DJ Johnson, and NT Alameda Ta’amu.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on