Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey showed up in Latrobe on Friday, and chatted with the media about the now infamous “Free Hernandez” hat that he wore recently in Miami.
“I understand it was a serious situation,” Pouncey said. “I apologized if I offended anybody. I’m here to play football.”
You can see more of Pouncey and what he says about the hat and season below.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on