It’s almost that time of year again, one step closer to NFL Football. The Pittsburgh Steelers announced on Monday when the team will report to training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.
This year, Pittsburgh will start their training camp on Thursday, July 28th, and will have their first open practice to the public on Friday, July 29th. These dates hopefully help fellow Steeler fans who want to head over to watch the Steelers practice.
My goal is to provide you guys with solid content by heading over to Latrobe, PA for at least one practice this summer. I will evaluate the players and tell you my thoughts on what I saw on that day. Exclusive content over on SteelersGab. Stay tuned for that.
As you may already know this will be the Steelers 51st year that the organization will hold their annual training camp at Saint Vincent College.
The team’s first preseason game will take place at Heinz Field against the Detroit Lions on August 12th.
According to the Steelers, the complete, day-to-day, training camp schedule will be available on steelers.com in June.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on