It’s almost that time of year again, one step closer to NFL Football. The Pittsburgh Steelers announced on Monday when the team will report to training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.
This year, Pittsburgh will start their training camp on Thursday, July 28th, and will have their first open practice to the public on Friday, July 29th. These dates hopefully help fellow Steeler fans who want to head over to watch the Steelers practice.
My goal is to provide you guys with solid content by heading over to Latrobe, PA for at least one practice this summer. I will evaluate the players and tell you my thoughts on what I saw on that day. Exclusive content over on SteelersGab. Stay tuned for that.
As you may already know this will be the Steelers 51st year that the organization will hold their annual training camp at Saint Vincent College.
The team’s first preseason game will take place at Heinz Field against the Detroit Lions on August 12th.
According to the Steelers, the complete, day-to-day, training camp schedule will be available on steelers.com in June.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on