It’s almost that time of year again, one step closer to NFL Football. The Pittsburgh Steelers announced on Monday when the team will report to training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.
This year, Pittsburgh will start their training camp on Thursday, July 28th, and will have their first open practice to the public on Friday, July 29th. These dates hopefully help fellow Steeler fans who want to head over to watch the Steelers practice.
My goal is to provide you guys with solid content by heading over to Latrobe, PA for at least one practice this summer. I will evaluate the players and tell you my thoughts on what I saw on that day. Exclusive content over on SteelersGab. Stay tuned for that.
As you may already know this will be the Steelers 51st year that the organization will hold their annual training camp at Saint Vincent College.
The team’s first preseason game will take place at Heinz Field against the Detroit Lions on August 12th.
According to the Steelers, the complete, day-to-day, training camp schedule will be available on steelers.com in June.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on