Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is one of the best in the game today. His quick speed and elusiveness makes him a threat against any defense.
Yesterday the former sixth-round draft pick tweeted out that he ran a 4.35 40-yard dash time yesterday; an impressive improvement from his 4.47 40-yard time at the 2010 NFL Combine.
Ran a 4.35/40 today.
— Antonio Brown (@AntonioBrown84) May 24, 2016
Brown has been working out with the Nabie Fofanah, better known as “The Speed Doctor”. Fofanah is a former Olympic sprinter who currently runs a speed program in California. As you can see from the video below his improvement was shown in just three short days.
I wrote an article about a month ago talking about how “The Speed Doctor” was helping Cameron Heyward improve his speed. It’s great to Antonio Brown get quicker as he grows older. The Pro Bowl receiver who led the league in receptions and tied with Julio Jones for the leagues receiving yards, hopes to improve in a very crucial aspect of his game: speed.
As a Steeler fan it’s truly exciting to see Brown improve an aspect of his game that could make him an even better receiver than he already is. We will just have to wait until Pittsburgh’s first set of OTA practices to see him showcase that new electrifying speed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on