It may just be precautionary, but anytime a player gets taken to the hospital it’s a concern.
Rookie LB Jarvis Jones was taken to the hospital after the OT loss to the Chiefs, as he was hurt in the fourth quarter of the matchup.
Jones suffered a chest injury in the 26-20 loss.
The Post-Gazette said the move was likely precautionary and the team believes Jones will be just fine.
Jones has been good in three preseason games, and is going at it with Jason Worilds for a starting spot opposite LaMarr Woodely.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on