The good news for Steelers rookie Jarvis Jones is that he’s out of the hospital, and now it’s a matter of the injury and recovery.
Steelers announce that rookie Jarvis Jones was released from the hospital. Tests negative.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 25, 2013
The rookie LB, who was the Steelers first round pick, was taken to the hospital after the 26-20 overtime loss to the Chiefs.
He suffered a chest injury in the fourth quarter of the matchup.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on