It looks like the Steelers will have their 2012 MVP on the field Sunday night, as TE Heath Miller says he’s ready to go.
Miller took the field and practiced for a third consecutive day Friday, and said that if he doesn’t have a setback he will be ready to go Sunday.
“I’m close to the end now,” Miller said Friday. It’s been a long time sitting and watching.”
It was last December in the loss to the Bengals that Miller went down, and he had to have surgery to repair three ligaments in his right knee.
Since then it’s been sit and wait. Not only for Miller, but the fans and maybe most importantly, his teammates, who really need a lift on offense.
Miller is listed as probable for Sunday night, which means unless something goes wrong between now and kickoff, he will play.
Hopefully he will help an offense that has scored two TD’s in two games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on