It appears for the second straight week the Steelers will not have the services of outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley.
Woodley sat again Friday with what’s been a nagging calf injury, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Gerry Dulac reports he’s “not expected” to play Sunday against the Browns.
With Woodley sitting, it will be up to rookie Jarvis Jones as well as Jason Worilds, who was great last week vs the Lions, to try and put the heat on Browns QB Jason Campbell.
Brett Keisel with a foot injury is listed as questionable as well, but he did practice today, and is expected to return to the lineup after missing a game.
WR Emmanuel Sanders and OL Ramon Foster both took part in practice, and should also be able to go Sunday when the Steelers and Browns do battle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on