It appears for the second straight week the Steelers will not have the services of outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley.
Woodley sat again Friday with what’s been a nagging calf injury, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Gerry Dulac reports he’s “not expected” to play Sunday against the Browns.
With Woodley sitting, it will be up to rookie Jarvis Jones as well as Jason Worilds, who was great last week vs the Lions, to try and put the heat on Browns QB Jason Campbell.
Brett Keisel with a foot injury is listed as questionable as well, but he did practice today, and is expected to return to the lineup after missing a game.
WR Emmanuel Sanders and OL Ramon Foster both took part in practice, and should also be able to go Sunday when the Steelers and Browns do battle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on