Winning the huge $586 Mega Millions lottery or the Steelers making the playoffs.
Which odds do you think are better?
With that though, there is still a shot for the Steelers, but they need a lot – and I mean A LOT of things to happen in the next two weeks to make the postseason.
First, and most obvious is that the Steelers need to beat both the Packers Sunday in Green Bay and the Browns at home.
Then, this is what has to happen for the Steelers to be the #6 seed and likely be in line for a trip to Cincy for a third meeting with the Bengals.
Baltimore Ravens: Must lose both games – remaining schedule is vs. New England, and at Cincinnati.
Miami Dolphins: Must lose both games – remaining schedule at Buffalo and vs. New York Jets.
San Diego Chargers: Must lose one game – remaining schedule vs. Oakland and vs. Kansas City.
New York Jets: Must win both games – remaining schedule vs. Cleveland and at Miami.
With all that said, the Steelers probably will be able to make vacation plans for January 1st after Sunday in Green Bay.
Much like last season, when the final game of the year at home vs the Browns was for bragging rights – it almost for sure will be the same again a week from Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on