It’s been another amazing season for WR Antonio Brown, and today he cashed in as he was named Steelers MVP for the second time in his career.
Brown came into 2013 with a lot on his shoulders, as following the departure of Mike Wallace this offseason, and from day one delivered with a remarkable season.
He became the first WR in team history to put up 1,400 yards in a single season. He has 101 catches, just 11 behind Hines Ward’s single-season reception record of 112.
Ben Roethlisberger probably is the only player on the team that could have an argument for the award, as he has put up an excellent season after a slow start that took place as the team struggled to an 0-4 start.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on