On Monday, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced that they have signed the first two of the 2014 NFL Draft choices: Rob Blanchflower (tight end) and Daniel McCullers (defensive lineman). McCullers was a sixth-round pick at 215 overall and spent his collegiate career with the University of Tennessee. Blanchflower was a seventh-round pick and the 23oth overall in the 2014 draft who spent his collegiate career at the University of Massachusetts (UMASS).
Financial terms of the four-year contracts with the two rookies have yet to be disclosed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on