On Monday, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced that they have signed the first two of the 2014 NFL Draft choices: Rob Blanchflower (tight end) and Daniel McCullers (defensive lineman). McCullers was a sixth-round pick at 215 overall and spent his collegiate career with the University of Tennessee. Blanchflower was a seventh-round pick and the 23oth overall in the 2014 draft who spent his collegiate career at the University of Massachusetts (UMASS).
Financial terms of the four-year contracts with the two rookies have yet to be disclosed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on