The first round of cuts has become official for the Steelers, as the team said ‘so long’ to 9 players today, and will have to release 6 more by 4pm today.
Here’s the list of players released: running backs Jordan Hall and Miguel Maysonet, wide receivers C.J. Goodwin and Kashif Moore, tight end Eric Waters, safety Jordan Dangerfield, cornerbacks Devin Smith and Lewis Toler, and linebacker Vic So’oto.
Overall the team has till Saturday to get it’s roster to 53 players, as the team will get set for their opener on September 7th at home against Cleveland.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on