Rookie Ryan Shazier, who was able to return in a limited capacity to practice this week, is still ruled out for the game against the Cleveland Browns in week six. Also ruled out are: Ike Taylor (CB) and Shamarko Thomas (S).
Brett Keisel (DE), Heath Miller (TE), Mike Mitchell (S), Troy Polamalu (S) all had Wednesday off from practice but none were related to injuries.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on