The Pittsburgh Steelers injury report for Wednesday ahead of the week ten away game against the New York Jets consists of several players.
Safeties Ross Ventrone and Shamarko Thomas are dealing with hamstring problems as both missed practice. Outside linebacker Jason Worilds missed practice with abdomen problems. Inside linebacker Ryan Shazier and safety Troy Polamalu (knee) both were unable to practice and will both miss Sunday’s game vs the Jets.
Cornerback Ike Taylor was limited in practice as he recovers from a broken forearm. Defensive end Cameron Heyward was also limited in practice.
Tight end Health Miller, safety Mike Mitchell, defensive end Brett Keisel and center Maurkice Pouncey were held out of practice, not related to injury.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on