After losing veteran defensive end Brett Keisel to a triceps tear that required surgery, forcing the Pittsburgh Steelers to place him on the injured-reserved list, several Steelers players talk about how difficult it is to lose a leader and teammate to injury. Head Coach Mike Tomlin talks about the expectations of Cam Thomas and Stephon Tuitt this week in practice. Recently signed veteran defensive lineman Clifton Geathers will wear No.71, and has already been active during practice sessions. According to sources, Geathers and Ramon Foster were involved in a scuffle that did little to impress the offensive lineman.
(Source: Steelers videos from Steelers.com on YouTube)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on