The official work week for the Bengals as they get ready for the Steelers started today, and did so with a QB sent home due to the flu.
The team sent QB Andy Dalton home from practice because he came down with the flu, the latest Bengals player to miss time with an illness going through the team.
The Bengals say they feel that he will be fully recovered by the time they go to Pittsburgh.
They also expect to have receiver A.J. Green back. He bruised his upper right arm during a win over Denver on Monday night and failed to make a catch.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on