Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell went down in the third quarter of the Steelers-Bengals AFC North title game Sunday night at Heinz Field.
Bell caught a pass in Bengals territory with the Steelers leading 20-10, but following the catch took a shot to the knee by Bengals safety Reggie Nelson.
The Steelers leading rusher laid on the ground, but then got up and jogged off under his own power. He was laying on the trainers table when Ben Roethlisberger threw a pick – again to Nelson.
Bell was heading to the locker room after the timeout following the pick.
Update: NBC’s Michelle Tafoya reports that Bell has a hypextended knee, and is ‘doubtful’ to return.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on