Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell went down in the third quarter of the Steelers-Bengals AFC North title game Sunday night at Heinz Field.
Bell caught a pass in Bengals territory with the Steelers leading 20-10, but following the catch took a shot to the knee by Bengals safety Reggie Nelson.
The Steelers leading rusher laid on the ground, but then got up and jogged off under his own power. He was laying on the trainers table when Ben Roethlisberger threw a pick – again to Nelson.
Bell was heading to the locker room after the timeout following the pick.
Update: NBC’s Michelle Tafoya reports that Bell has a hypextended knee, and is ‘doubtful’ to return.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on