With free agency officially starting Tuesday at 4pm Eastern, the National Football League has sent out memos to all 32 teams about leaking information in regard to player signings.
Saturday was considered the start of ‘legal tampering’ in which teams can start negotiating with players before the start of free agency. The league wasn’t pleased to hear about all of the announcements of player signing before the Tuesday target date of free agency. Some player’s announcements were even made on social media sites. In the future teams can be hit with violations if the rules are not followed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on