With free agency officially starting Tuesday at 4pm Eastern, the National Football League has sent out memos to all 32 teams about leaking information in regard to player signings.
Saturday was considered the start of ‘legal tampering’ in which teams can start negotiating with players before the start of free agency. The league wasn’t pleased to hear about all of the announcements of player signing before the Tuesday target date of free agency. Some player’s announcements were even made on social media sites. In the future teams can be hit with violations if the rules are not followed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on