The schedule is out – a time of the year when Steelers fans and all fans in the NFL take out the just released slate, read it – and mark what they think will be wins and losses.
The slate for the black and gold is the ‘hardest’ in the NFL according to last years records, but if your scared of that – take a deep breath. The last time the black and gold had the hardest schedule in the NFL was 2008, when they won Super Bowl XLIII.
Not to say it’s going to be that easy. They are going to have to play weeks one through three without leading rusher Le’Veon Bell, who is suspended, and that’s going to put a ton of burden on QB Ben Roethlisberger.
There’s a lot of the schedule to go over, and while it’s still getting cemented in everyone’s minds, today we take a look at the “Top 10 Games On The Steelers Schedule In The 2015 Season.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on