On Tuesday, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced via Twitter that they have signed their second-round selection from the 2015 NFL Draft – cornerback Senquez Golson. Financial terms of the four-year deal were not disclosed.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) May 12, 2015
Golson (5-9, 176), was the 56th overall pick out of Ole Miss. Golson started 33-of-49 games and recorded 136 tackles and 16 interceptions. His 16 interceptions led all NCAA active defensive players and tied for third most in school history. Golson led the SEC with 10 interceptions in 2014, second-most in the NCAA, and tied an Ole Miss single-season record (1949, Bobby Wilson).
The Pittsburgh Steelers have now signed four of their eight draft selections.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on