On Tuesday, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced via Twitter that they have signed their second-round selection from the 2015 NFL Draft – cornerback Senquez Golson. Financial terms of the four-year deal were not disclosed.
— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) May 12, 2015
Golson (5-9, 176), was the 56th overall pick out of Ole Miss. Golson started 33-of-49 games and recorded 136 tackles and 16 interceptions. His 16 interceptions led all NCAA active defensive players and tied for third most in school history. Golson led the SEC with 10 interceptions in 2014, second-most in the NCAA, and tied an Ole Miss single-season record (1949, Bobby Wilson).
The Pittsburgh Steelers have now signed four of their eight draft selections.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on