The Steelers and the anchor of their defensive line, Cam Heyward, have agreed to a new deal. Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports it’s a six-year deal that would keep him with the Steelers though 2021.
Heyward has been a force on the Steelers line, and enters his fifth NFL season and has emerged as one of the top players on the teams defense. Heyward had 53 tackles and 7.5 sacks last season.
— Cam Heyward (@CamHeyward) July 17, 2015
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on