The preseason hasn’t even seen all but two teams play a game as of yet, though that’s not stopping NFL.com from putting out their latest power rankings, and Elliot Harrison for whatever reason has actually DROPPED the Steelers two spots from 7th in his last rankings down to 9th in his latest.
As with the Cardinals, slotting this team this high might make me a bit of a Positive Perry, even with running back Le’Veon Bell’s two-game suspension knocking the Steelers down two spots for now. The good news: Bell is healthy, second-year pro Martavis Bryant should know what he’s doing out there at receiver from Day 1 of camp and the secondary simply cannot be worse than it was last year. So there you go.
Hmmm – not sure why this team went from 7th to 9th in the rankings, I guess maybe only scoring 3 points in a meaningless preseason game was enough to sway Harrison.
Whatever the case, it’s way too early to start throwing around teams rising and falling in the rankings, but that’s just how NFL.com currently sees it.
Here’s the entire list from NFL.com
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on