If there’s one thing about Steelers LB James Harrison, it’s he’s not afraid to speak his mind.
The linebacker put out on Instagram a pic of his kids “participation” trophies, and how he was giving them back.
A strong statement that probably will not
Sit well with a lot of people – but you have to give him this – he’s not afraid to give people a piece of his mind.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on