Despite it being one of the most widely discussed stories of the day, it appears that the Steelers are going to let what’s being called ‘HeadsetGate’ go, and they won’t file a formal complaint about the issues with their headsets in the first quarter of Thursday’s game at Foxborough.
The following is a statement that Steelers PR Burt Lauten sent to Yahoo NFL Reporter Jason Cole:
So with that, it appears that it’s a situation that is going to simply go away. The Steelers coaches appeared none to happy about the situation after the game, but now it looks like a day later they are going to put the situation to bed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on