The Pittsburgh Steelers have been dealing with a handful of injuries this week after a shootout with the Seattle Seahawks in week 12. The only player that has been listed as ‘out’ against the Indianapolis Colts is linebacker Sean Spence who suffered a hamstring injury.
Tight end Heath Miller is listed as questionable after suffering a rib injury that limited him in practice this week.
The remaining players were all listed as probable:
Will Allen (S, ankle)
Martavis Bryant (WR, hip)
James Harrison (LB, knee)
Mike Mitchell (S, knee)
Ben Roethlisberger (QB, concussion)
Ryan Shazier (LB, concussion)
Matt Spaeth (TE, knee)
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on