The Pittsburgh Steelers have been dealing with a handful of injuries this week after a shootout with the Seattle Seahawks in week 12. The only player that has been listed as ‘out’ against the Indianapolis Colts is linebacker Sean Spence who suffered a hamstring injury.
Tight end Heath Miller is listed as questionable after suffering a rib injury that limited him in practice this week.
The remaining players were all listed as probable:
Will Allen (S, ankle)
Martavis Bryant (WR, hip)
James Harrison (LB, knee)
Mike Mitchell (S, knee)
Ben Roethlisberger (QB, concussion)
Ryan Shazier (LB, concussion)
Matt Spaeth (TE, knee)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Release Veteran Guard David DeCastro on
- 25 Most Popular Pittsburgh Steelers Players of All-Time on
- ESPN’s Poor Rating Of The Steelers’ Offseason Is A Tad Unfair on
- The 3 Most Exciting Matchups From the 2021 Steelers Schedule on
- JuJu Smith-Schuster Staying Put, Inking One-Year Deal to Stay with the Steelers on