The Pittsburgh Steelers have been dealing with a handful of injuries this week after a shootout with the Seattle Seahawks in week 12. The only player that has been listed as ‘out’ against the Indianapolis Colts is linebacker Sean Spence who suffered a hamstring injury.
Tight end Heath Miller is listed as questionable after suffering a rib injury that limited him in practice this week.
The remaining players were all listed as probable:
Will Allen (S, ankle)
Martavis Bryant (WR, hip)
James Harrison (LB, knee)
Mike Mitchell (S, knee)
Ben Roethlisberger (QB, concussion)
Ryan Shazier (LB, concussion)
Matt Spaeth (TE, knee)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on