Yesterday, it was reported that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger believed he did not have a concussion following Sunday’s game while head coach Mike Tomlin announced he did in his Tuesday press conference. The confusion was cleared up by Ed Bouchette on Tuesday that Roethlisberger appeared on 93.7 The Fan before being informed that he did, in fact, have a concussion not just a migraine.
Several sources have confirmed that Roethlisberger will be allowed to practice today.
— Christina Rivers (@3Rivers_Writer) December 2, 2015
Ben Roethlisberger will practice today and was told that so far the test results indicate that playing Sunday shouldn't be a problem.
— James C Wexell (@jimwexell) December 2, 2015
Roethlisberger took ImPACT again this morning. Said he doesn't know results, but was told he can practice.
— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly) December 2, 2015
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on