The Pittsburgh Steelers released their injury report on Friday with only two players that missed practice time due to nagging issues: tight end Matt Spaeth and safety Mike Mitchell. Both are listed as probable for Sunday’s rivalry game with the Baltimore Ravens. All other players on the list were placed there for non injury-related purposes. Typically, this has been time given off to veteran players.
All signs point to the Steelers being in shape in time for what is always a physical on-field contest with their AFC North rivals. The ice baths will be ready after the Week 16 battle that has playoff implications for Pittsburgh and an opportunity for Baltimore to sweep the series in 2015.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on