The Pittsburgh Steelers drafted cornerback Doran Grant in the fourth-round of the 2015 NFL Draft. Recently, Grant has been trying to bounce back after missing his rookie season and being moved around from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.
Even though he has been struggling, his passion is still alive. Grant was given the opportunity to cover All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown during practice. Yesterday, Jeremy Fowler of ESPN talked about the second-year cornerback and how he might just be a surprise player to watch. As the Steelers begin their offseason workouts, Grant has been eagerly asking to cover Antonio Brown in practices.
When you are an unknown player who is trying to showcase your skills the best way to become known is to cover the best athlete on the football field. If Grant continues to practice covering Brown, who knows maybe he is destined for greatness.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on