Retirement just isn’t in the makeup for Steelers linebacker James Harrison, and today he made it official that he’s coming back to the Steelers for yet another season.
Wednesday Harrison will turn 38, but last season still played at a high level for the black and gold as they made the postseason as the 6th wild card in the AFC.
He will enter his 14th year in 2016 with the Steelers, and over the weekend Mike Tomlin said he was planning on having Harrison on the team this upcoming season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on